Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This is what I do for fun


I have a friend who is clearing some land, mostly small pines, and offered to let me come test my knot tie-ing skills, and general creativity.

I came up with a rather large triangular multi-story tree house.

Its still far from done, but after a little work, you can start to see the general shape.





This is the ladder to be. You can see we have 2 and 1/2 rungs so far. Above you can see the platform of the house. the logs to the right are in place, and the logs to the left are awaiting proper placement.

Again you can see the floor being built.

This is the view once up on the floor. The logs I am sitting on are not in their permanent positioning. Just up there ready for staging.

This has been a fun way to spend my afternoons and keep different knots fresh in my memory. Its been a great workout too.

No comments:

Post a Comment